Print and color Christmas trees this holiday for some fun activities while the grown-ups chat and catch up with the family.
Right click an image or link and click Save Link As to save the PDF file to your computer for later printing. Click the image or link will open the PDF in another window for you to click the print button available.
Christmas trees are a long time tradition in most families and can be one of the most beautiful sights in a home.
Some families deck their trees with the maximum amount of decorations, ornaments, and lights. Some keep it simple, which is just as beautiful in its own right.
I love the colored tinsel trees, especially for a child’s room. It’s cute to give them their own tree for the year with a little star for the top. No extra decorating required!
Christmas Tree Elves Coloring Pages
Nothing says Christmas morning like presents to open, and what fun to think Santa‘s elves are helping him with some of the bigger jobs!
Christmas Tree Printables
These are great little card stuffers.
Go to see Printable Christmas Tree Cards to color.
Christmas Tree Crafting Ideas
Christmas trees are one of my favorite decorations for the Christmas season. Here are some ideas to make crafty little christmas trees to go with your bigger one.
- Pompom tree – make a cone out of paper and then glue colored pompoms to make a tree
- Circle paper tree – cut different sizes of green paper and glue into a tree shape; use a holepunch to make colorful little ornaments or markers to draw them in; glue to a popsicle stick or click a clothspin to the bottom so it stands.
- Cut a green tree shape out of paper, add some glue, then stick on random small craft supplies to be the decorations.
- Three popsicle sticks glued together in a triangle shape with some yarn tied at the top makes a cute tree ornament.
- Green icing over an ice cream cone with M&Ms stuck on sounds like a sweet treat for the holiday.